THURSDAY 20th OCTOBER TO SUNDAY 23rd OCTOBER 2016
The cruise is held along the historic tree lined main street of Camperdown, taking in the town’s iconic clock tower, historic buildings and the grand old dame, the restored Theatre Royal.
Accommodation is booking out fast so if you want to come along, you better get in quick! Colac is 30 minutes up the road so act fast and book in QUICK!
Live Rockabilly / Rock ‘n’ Roll music by great bands
It will ‘go off’ like last cruises…
2016 attractions include:
- Three dances at the historic Theatre Royal
- Rock ´n´ Roll dance lessons with beginner dance lessons for you and your partner
- Rock ´n´ roll dance competitions for the more experienced to live music
- Art exhibitions and your chance to get involved through joining the Kustom Lane art exhibition and/or our pin-striping workshop
- Fabulous fashions Best Dressed Prizes, Vintage men’s and women’s fashion parades throughout the weekend
- Paul Hughes a Melbourne based artist his style is definately old school, Nothing but Brush, Sweat and Tears… Oh and Acrylic Paint. His paintings are Influenced heavily by 50´s, 60´s and 70´s pop culture. He is best known for his Shrunken heads, Kustom, Hot Rod and Tiki style paintings.
- Trade stalls and 50´s collectibles in Camperdown’s famous avenue. Trade stall and food vendors, apply here.
- Custom, classic car and hot rod displays
- Miss Camperdown Cruise Pinup Comp
- Glamour Central Hair & Make up and specialty stalls
BUY TICKETS to CAMPERDOWN CRUISE ROCKABILLY FESTIVAL 2016! Available July. Full weekend pass $120 gets you into everything
Please note: The Camperdown Cruise committee advise parents that children under the age of 14, while welcome, will be restricted access to dance floors within licensed venues. This is to avoid discomfort to the dancers and minimise danger to the children. Please help us by supervising children at all times.